Seamless RestoresBusiness Continuity Solution.
A backup vs. A backup recovery plan that understands business continuity requirements.
Frequently Ask Yourself These Questions
Can you answer "yes" to ALL of the following questions:
- Do you have a disaster recovery solution in place?
- Do you trust that the recovery will work?
- Is your offsite backup copy easily restorable and accessible?
- Do you know when the last time your backup restoration was tested?
- Do you know how long it will take to recover data from your current backup solution?
- Do you know how long you can realistically afford to be down? 1 hour? 1 day?
- Do you know the financial hourly cost of downtime for your particular business?
- In the case of a disaster, is there an offsite copy?
- Is your backup virus and ransomeware proof?
Data Retention Requirements
It is important to address your data retention requirements. The Industry you are in or govenrment regulations may dictate the length of time you are required to retain data. Our service covers minimal to multi-decade retention.
Know Your HourLY Cost for Downtime
We feel it is important to know your business numbers. This is a factor that many companies have not considered. We can help you understand and formulate that number so you understand and choose the best option for data recovery.
Test Restoring Your Data
If you have a backup of your data that is a good start. More importantly, you need to test how effectively that data can be restored. Data restoration can come with issues so it is essential that this process is tested regularly. This is included in our netwrodking support.
Understand Virus and Ransomware Proof Backups
If your backups are not detecting virus and ransomware activity then your backup will be riddled with those malitious files. It is important to have backups that when restored will not contain infected files.